HOLIDAY LOUNGE AROUND! A BRAND NEW “NEW, NEW WRTZ”
Wed. Dec. 7th 2pm pt
Sun. Dec. 11th 8pm pt
HO! HO! HO! and how we doin’ gang? Blah, blah, blah you look great. well, tis the season kids! time for sleigh rides, hot cocoa, jingle bells, and more it’s x-mas time!
This week on the NEW NEW WRTZ I bring to you episode 48 the NNWRTZ: HOLIDAY LOUNGE AROUND show! In this hour I bring you you a fine mix of loungin’ tunes holiday related and not. A hodge podge of hot toddies a sleigh full of songs to get you in the mood for whatever it is you need to be in the mood for and I go on a jag about yellow mustard. It’s really a hoot!
It sounds like this:
1. “CHRISTMAS IS”- LOU RAWLS- ULTRA LOUNGE: CHRISTMAS COCKTAIL VOL. 1
2. THE MERRIEST- JUNE CHRISTY- MERRY MIXMAS
3. “WELL DID YOU EVAH”- F. SINATRA & B. CROSBY- THE COMPLETE CAPITOL SINGLES COLLECTION
4. “GEE WHIZ IT’S CHRISTMAS”- CARLA THOMAS- JOLLY OLD SOUL
5. “STANDING ON THE CORNER”- DEAN MARTIN- THE ESSENTIAL DEAN MARTIN
6. “SO DANCO SAMBA”- WANDA DE SAH- ULTRA LOUNGE: BONGO LAND
7. “PLEASE DON’T TALK ABOUT ME WHEN I’M GONE”- SAMMY DAVIS JR.- ULTRA LOUNGE: WILD,COOL & SWINGIN’
8. “RUDOLF THE RED NOSED REINDEER MAMBO”- ALVIN STOLLER- ULTRA LOUNGE: CHRISTMAS COCKTAILS VOL. 2
9. “THE GIRL FROM IPANEMA”- F. SINATRA & JOBIM- THE COMPLETE REPRISE RECORDINGS
10. “HAPPY HOLIDAY”- ULTRA LOUNGE: CHRISTMAS COCKTAILS VOL. 1
…and there you have it. If you need some NEW NEW WRTZ right away you can listen to the archives right now on www.newnewwrtz.podomatic.com and i’m on the ITUNES just type in “NEW NEW WRTZ” and i’ll be there for you. subscribe today!
1. “FREEDOM OF SPEECH”- ABOVE THE LAW- PUMP UP THE VOLUME SOUNDTRACK
2. INTERVIEW WITH DR. CAROL GLASSER PHD of the FREE SPEECH 8
ROAD TRIP! WITH BEDDING! that’s right gang, this week the NEW NEW WRTZ went on a road trip to IDYLLWILD, CA to spend some time in a kick ass cabbun ( CABIN to the layman). mountainy, outdoorsy, boozey, winey, foodie, sleepy, friendly adventures did conspire within and without the walls of the CABBUN. it was mildly old-timey with just the right amount of modern conveniences. (who am i kidding, there was WIFI for crying out loud) either way it was great to be just an inch closer to nature and to be able to spend it with good people.
And so, i return back to the concrete jungle to share tales of friendship and mother nature with you. woodsy outdoor chats and songs from a bygone era. bears and squirrels and booze and wine…this show sounds like this:
1. “MOUNTAIN SONG”- JANE’S ADDICTION- NOTHING’S SHOCKING
2. “DON’T TAKE YOUR GUNS TO TOWN”- JOHNNY CASH- GREATEST HITS
3. “GOIN’ OUT WEST”- TOM WAITS- BONE MACHINE
4. “FRIENDS”- WEEN- LA CUCARACHA
5. “WOODSY CHAT #1″- PROCESSES & WOOKIES- ERIC, KATE and ROB Z
6. “YOGI BEAR”- HANNA BARBERA CLASSICS
7. “THE OLD CHISOLM TRAIL”- CISCO HUSTON- A HISTORY OF AMERICAN FOLK
8. “WOODSY CHAT # 2″- DRINKIN’ CIGARETTE BUTTS- ROB Z and ERIC
9. “CAFFEINE & NICOTINE” – CURTIS GORDON- GONNA SHAKE THIS SHACK TONIGHT
10. “THE MOOS SHINES ON THE MOONSHINE”- BERT WILLIAMS- SPEAKEASY TIMES
11. “WOODSY CHAT # 3″- LEMURS AND MURDER WEEKENDS- ROB Z and ERIC
12. “PUT A LID ON IT”- SQUIRREL NUT ZIPPERS- HOT
If you need some NEW NEW WRTZ right away please go to www.newnewwrtz.podomatic.com. subscribe, join and follow today! you can also follow me on the ITUNES here:http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-new-new-wrtz/id455557963 and you can find me on the TWITTER @ ROBZWRTZ
Wed. Oct. 5th at 2pm pst
Sun. Oct. 9th at 8pm pst
only on www.intraffikradio.com
Hey Gang! The NNWRTZ is back after a little hiatus! Did you miss me? I sure missed you guys. welcome to Episode 40. the NEW NEW WRTZ: 40 SHMORTY Show is here. you know, no big deal. no big whoop. 40 is the new 20, right? Fuchsia is the new black, right?
Anywho, this isn’t the show I was planning on, but I think its still a pretty good one. The request lines were opened and your requests* were answered. well, some of them (it’s only an hour long show). Also on the show is the return of ROB Z’s FARMER’S MARKET organically grown local L.A. music.
So kick back, relax, open up a beer, and enjoy like the happy hour that is THE NEW NEW WRTZ.
This show sounds like this:
1. “AIN’T NO BIG THING”- DON HO AND THE ALIS- GREATEST HITS
2. “SO SORRY DEAR”- EAST RIVER STRING BAND- BE KIND TO A MAN WHEN HE’S DOWN
3. “I’LL BE YOU”- THE REPLACEMENTS- ALL FOR NOTHING *
4. “HOW TO STUFF A WILD BIKINI”- THE KINGSMEN- SUMMER BEACH PARTY
5. “CHICKA BOOM”- DADDY DEWDROP- THIS TIME *
ROB Z’S FARMER’S MARKET
6. “THE ONE”- JIMNASTYX- EP
7. “STARE AT THE SUN”- GET SET GO- FURY OF YOUR LONELY HEART *
8. “GIVING BACK THE BIRD”- EZ TIGER- SINGLE *
9. “WE ARE PEACEFUL PEOPLE”- WORMSTEW- PLANET OF THE APES
Back to the show
10.” TONIGHT YOU BELONG TO ME”- EDDIE VEDDER & CAT POWER- UKELELE SONGS
and there you have it. and if you need some more NNWRTZ you can find archived episodes here: www.newnewwrtz.podomatic.com also available in ITUNES. subscribe, download and follow today!
CATCH THE NEW, NEW WRTZ SHOW:
Hi. My name is ROB Z.
Pleasure to meet you.
Tune in to THE NEW NEW WRTZ: “SAY MY NAME” SHOW
Re-Broadcast of the Unfocused “New, New WRTZ Show” Episode from Rob Z!
Listen today (Wednesday) at 2:o0 pm (PST) at www.intraffikradio.com
1.”HEART ATTACK MAN”- BEASTIE BOYS- ILL COMMUNICATION
2. “TAKE THIS JOB AND SHOVE IT”- DEAD KENNEDYS- BEDTIME FOR DEMOCRACY
3. “YOU NAÏVE AMERICANS”- STEVE MARTIN- WILD AND CRAZY GUY
4. “YOUR HEAD’S TOO BIG”- THE DITTY BOPS- MOON OVER THE FREEWAY
5. “PET PEEVE PETTING ZOO: ICE CREAM”- ROB Z
6. “WHEN I GET OLD”- THE DESCENDANTS- EVERYTHING SUCKS
7. “SHE LOVES ME NOT”- FAITH NO MORE- ALBUM OF THE YEAR
8. “THIS AIN’T LIVING”- G LOVE & SPECIAL SAUCE- G LOVE & SPECIAL SAUCE
9. “CAN YOU PICTURE THAT”- DR. TEETH AND THE ELECTRIC MAYHEM
10. “DO THAT STUFF”- PARLIAMENT- TEAR THE ROOF OFF(1974-1980)
11. “BRING OUT YOUR DEAD”- MONTY PYTHON- HOLY GRAIL
12.” DISSEMINATED”- SOUL COUGHING- IRRESISTIBLE BLISS
13. “FORTUNATELY GONE”- BREEDERS- POD